- The most efficient rear-bedding door of its kind
- Easy to move, manage and maintain your units
- Extremely durable, but light enough to handle easily
- Designed so each calf can seek its ideal microenvironment
- Compact and economical
The mid-size 20|64 (ECO) hutch is 18% smaller than the Pro and Deluxe models, allowing dairy farmers to take advantage of a reduced footprint and economies of scale.
- Outside 73.5″ L x 46.5″ W x 54.5″ H
- Inside Usable Calf Space 70.5″ L x 43.5″ W x 48″ H/li>
- Weight 53 lbs. 23/58.4
24|74 (PRO II / DELUXE II)
Used by some of the world’s largest cattle ranches and dairy producers, the all-new 24|74 (PRO II/DELUXE II) calf hutch features 16% more useable interior space than similar hutches on the market, a one-of-a-kind, fully adjustable rear ventilation and bedding door, and a host of cost-saving and labor-saving features.
When inside feeding is preferred, you can add that option! The inside feed station is durable and protects the feed from the elements providing added flexibility for the producers.
- Outside 86.5″ L x 48″ W x 54.5″ H
- Inside Usable Calf Space 83.5″ L x 45″ W x 48″ H
- Weight 73 lbs.
The Calf-Tel 35|85 (XXL) calf hutch is 44% larger than our existing 24|74, and 26% larger than other XL hutches on the market. When a larger size hutch is preferred due to climate or long-term needs, the 35|85 (XXL) is the right choice. The spaciousness of the 35|85 (XXL) makes it the perfect hutch for pairing calves.
- Outside 98.5″ L x 60.5″ W x 59.5″ H
- Inside Usable Calf Space 95.5″ L x 57.5″ W x 53.5″ H
- Weight 94 lbs.
Calf Bottle Holder and Attaching Hardware
Durable, rigid steel structure, holds bottle secure. Electrostatically coated to prevent rusting. Available as hutch, pen or fence mount and 2qt or 3qt/4qt sizes.
Rear Bedding Door
Made from the same thermoformed polyethylene as all Calf-Tel hutches. High Density molecular structure and opaque color with UV protection for durability that will last. Includes hardware.